This topic defines “Theme Support” for WPLMS. It is important that users know what all is covered in theme support, so that expectations for support are clearly defined.
Following points will help you in understanding what all is covered in WPLMS theme support, along with tentative resolution times :
a. Covered in Item Support ( Response time : < 48hrs ):
- Theme not functioning as expected. By “expected” we mean it is not working as shown in the demo.(like quiz not working, certificates not assigning…)
- Inability to install and setup.
- Bugs, if the bug can be replicated in the demo or using a series of steps.
b. Not Covered in Item Support :
- Custom Third Party plugin integrations
- Server related issues
- Feature requests specific to a site.
c. Can be considered in item support depending upon issue/request ( Response time : Depending upon the nature of request ):
- CSS/Styling changes
- Popular third party plugin integrations
- Useful features for WPLMS
- Suggestions on improving user-flow/UX of the theme
- Already provided third party plugin integrations not working
The definition of item support for WPLMS users is broader than what is officially defined by Envato (Themeforest) guidelines. We would request our users to go through the official Envato support policy document for item support.