Please download the plugin from here: WPLMS SENSEI MIGRATION PLUGIN
- This plugin will help you to migrate all your Sensei courses to wplms courses.
- With the courses all its units, quizzes and questions will also be migrated.
- The whole process will take just one click to migrate.
- WPLMS v4 : Please make sure vibebp , Buddypress and wplms plugins are installed and active in your site. WPLMS V3 : Please make sure the Vibe Customtypes plugin and Sensei plugin is installed and active on your wordpress site.
- Now download the sensei migration plugin from the above link.
- Install the plugin by going to your wp-admin dashboard -> plugins -> add new -> upload plugin.
- Now activate the plugin.
Steps to migrate/How to use:
- After activation you can see a notification to migrate Sensei courses to wplms courses in wp-admin.
- Click on “Begin Migration Now” button, refer:
- Now you’ll see a success message that your courses are migrated to WPLMS.
- Also you’ll see a message to deactivate the sensei plugin to check the migrated courses to WPLMS, refer:
- So now please deactivate the sensei plugin and activate the wplms theme (if not activated already).
- Done. Coursse migrated successfully.
Steps to Revert the changes:
- Now you can check your courses in wplms, and you’ll see a message to revert the changes if you didn’t like the migrated courses, refer:
- Now you can either dismiss this message/notice or you’ll have to activate the sensei plugin to begin migration.
- After activating the sensei plugin you’ll see a revert changes button click on the button to revert the changes, refer:
- Done. Courses reverted successfully.
Video coming soon.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote