There are few steps which you have to follow to setup the CampaignMonitor on your WPLMS setup.
- Create API key from your CampaignMonitor account from your Account page > API keys refer : https://prnt.sc/t3mt0z
- Add your API key on LMS > Settings > CampaignMonitor refer :https://prnt.sc/t3mtwl
- Create Client Id and add to the setting page here: https://prnt.sc/t3ryqz
- Get you Client Id from Account page > API keys and Add to LMS > Settings > CampaignMonitor refer :https://prnt.sc/t3rzpw
Now your basic setup is completed.
We will move on to add List Id for each type of user then we need different List Id.
- Create new list for each type of user from CampaignMonitor > List and Subscribers > Create New List refer this:https://prnt.sc/t3mwvq
- Get each List Id from click list name :https://prnt.sc/t3my05 and Click change name/type :https://prnt.sc/t3mycj After this you will get List Id from here :https://prnt.sc/t3myvy
- Now place each type of List Id to account setting page here:https://prnt.sc/t3mzcp
Now your List settings is done.
We will move to working of CampaignMonitor
- When user click to Sync All Users :https://prnt.sc/t3n1em It will sync all user to their corresponding List Id.
- Auto course subscribe checkbox :https://prnt.sc/t3n1yf use to add and remove student to course list id on subscribing and unsubscribing to course
- Clicking create lists button will create each course list here :https://prnt.sc/t3s11w
- Then clicking sync course user https://prnt.sc/t3s0i3 will sync the course user to here in course list :https://prnt.sc/t3s1oh
Now we will move to Widget part
- Add your Wplms Campaignmonitor Widget to course sidebar :https://prnt.sc/t45ej4 here:https://prnt.sc/t45fe5
- Thus you will see In course page (If for current course list is created and set in course page backend metabox) :https://prnt.sc/t45gnz
- Any user enter the valid email id and they will subcribe to current course list here:https://prnt.sc/t45hho