We’ve added a feature called “Offline courses” in WPLMS 2.0.
What is an offline course ?
An Offline Course is a course which does not require an online mode of communication. The instruction for the course happens at a physical location or classroom.
For example : Yoga Classes.
- An Instructor needs to specify a location for such courses. (Available in 1.x.x)
- An instructor needs to define what she’ll be instructing on Period 1 / Day 1 of the Class, Period/Day 2 of the class. This information should be available upfront before users take the course.
- Students do not need to login to pursue the course.
- Students do not need to login and mark finish to complete a course.
- The Instructor may need to manually assign certificates/badges/marks to students. (Available in 1.x.x)
- Display Course progress on the Home page.
- Allow Students to review course from course home page.
- Students may only want to apply for the course, the payment is handled offline
What’s new in WPLMS 2.0 ?
- Display Unit content directly in Course curriculum
- Display Course progress on home page.
- Automatically define course progress based on Duration of the course.
- Allow students to review course from course home page
- Apply and Approve system for Course Applications
Although these features are added for Offline Courses these can also be activated for Online Courses as well.