0 quiz score always put into under evaluation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting 0 quiz score always put into under evaluation

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I activated automatic evaluation for quiz. Some students skip all questions and get 0. But it seems like WPLMS doesn't accept 0 (zero) quiz score and put it (the quiz) under evaluation. I also can't give 0 quiz score when evaluate that quiz. I should give at least 1 as quiz score for quiz to be evaluated. It create difficulties to manually evaluate like this. I need help that WPLMS can accept and automatically evaluate even the quiz score is 0.
    logan
    Hello, I did not understand the issue. actually no one has ever reported this before. can you please share screencast o matic video of the steps so that i can understand the issue and fix it better. waiting for quick response.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, yes we have found this bug. i have take note of it and i personally ensure that it will be fixed in our next update. track your card here: https://trello.com/c/D5GZd1cc
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘0 quiz score always put into under evaluation’ is closed to new replies.