course avatar fix
- approval not showing and author change on publish fix
- instructor appriovals
- the_content in assignment content to run shortcodes in assignment content
- make course forum privacy work
- passing score check fix
- if inst cannot add student then cannot remove them as well
- add badge title for gamification
- php err fix
- check status before setting it continue if student already was there in course
- WooCommerce Template updates
- Gutenberg removed from Widget Area
- Active sidebar check to remove sidebar on pages / taxonomies where not required.
- Patchstack reported patch for customizer import security fix.
To enable Apple login, you need to have an Apple developer account which costs $99 per year. 1. Then you need to create an App in your Developer account. 2. Configure the certificates section of the App. See : https://prnt.sc/9Sbmcftc0s9W , make sure you enable Authorised Domains which would require an additional step. 3. Also, make sure you enable signin with Apple : https://prnt.sc/GFMRNilAok6u , you will need to enter the Auth callback url which you need to copy from firebase project. 4. Login to your firebase project, and go to Authorisation - Sign in Tab. Enable Apple and you will be see a screen to copy the oAuth url : https://prnt.sc/EetD83lrFd4c 5. Use this same URL in the App signin with Apple configuration : https://prnt.sc/hFZBnQ2dPKNC 6. Now, enable Apple as signin option in WP admin - Vibebp - Settings - General
This might be a little early as we are into 4.2 & WPLMS plugin v 1.7 only. The plan is entire 4.x series of WPLMS will be focussed on improving and bug fixing in the current WPLMS framework. We expect to reach WPLMS 5.0 in later half this year. Remaining parts in 4.x
- Full compliance with WP 6.3 & Full site editing. The theme will provide an option to convert to an FSE theme or a non-FSE theme in options panel & setup wizard.
- Features polishing & presentation. Many included features in 4.0 are not announced like live contests etc.
- New Demos and Full Gutenberg compatibility. [ Live ]
- Report generator : pending.
- AI powered units. Units using AI for completion.Units which match image, detect movement, detect sound patterns to mark completion and proceed to next.
- AI Powered questions : Question detecting movement, screen matching, Question which detect sound patterns and present score. [ Live ]
- AI powered curriculum : Adaptable Courses - Auto-curriculum design based on user's progress. An instructor will only select unit tags and based on user's completion the curriculum will be designed by AI for every user.
- AI powered quizzes : The quizzes will automatically generate the question pattern for the user. An instructor will only select question tags and based on user's progress the question set will be designed based on the AI strategy selected by the instructor. [ Live ]
- Exportable Courses : Export & Run your course in any xapi LMS.
The WPLMS Project is built on the Vibe PWA Framework for WordPress. We have some great news, now you can publish Apps using the Vibe PWA framework on all platforms. Try out these apps : iOS : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wplms/id1589244357 Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vibethemes.twa&hl=en_US&gl=US Windows : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/wplms/9pbv2xm5r1mj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab This presents a case with tremendous possibilities for the Vibe PWA framework. You get a lot of benefits like : a. Develop once, get in all apps b. All apps at once for all devices c. all apps at once for all platforms d. All apps at once for All member types We are working on some really interesting projects for the Vibe Framework and it means once it is complete, you will get those features on all platforms without spending extra $ for the Apps. PWA are also perfectly suited for distributed environments like the server-less platforms and the distributed apps. Upcoming in Vibe Framework
- Purchase Process inside PWA [ Android / iOS ]
- All directories inside PWA [ Members complete, Groups complete ]
- AI powered Worksheets Addon [ December 2021 ]
- Classrooms Addon [ Releasing soon ]
- Video Recording capabilities inside PWA, video already live. [ releasing soon ]
- Exportable Courses [ releasing soon ]
- AI powered Curriculum for Adaptive Courses.
- AI powered Quizzes for adaptive Quizzes.
- Proctored Quizzes with face detection.
- Simple Games builder in Education.
- An educational CRM
- Complete School Management on WPLMS
This plugin basically checks whether all the required fields from the user's profile are filled or not. In case if it isn’t, the user is redirected to the profile to complete the fields. What it does:
- Show Progress bar for the user's profile fields.
- Prevent Users from performing activities in the site before completing the profile.
This plugin basically adds some custom feature in course. Below is the detailed description of what it does. What it does:
- It adds product URL on Take this course button, which provides access to purchase the course.
- when a user completes the purchase, Take this course button will be changed to Apply for the course.
- Apply for the course button take them to course form, which will be manually approved by an admin or will be automatically approved.
- now Apply for course button will be changed to Start Course.
Learpress recently made some changes in their structure. So we have updated our migration plugin. You can get updated plugin here: wplms-learnpress-migrate
This plugin provides you feature to set product's end date. What It Does:
- Enable product's end date feature.
- If you set the expiry date for any product, the expiry date will be applicable for all the courses in the product.
In WPLMS version 2.3, we've added a New Feature "Save Quiz answers". This feature allows users to save answers in the middle of a quiz. This is particularly helpful when the quizzes comprise of many questions or the duration of the quiz is very long. This feature is available for both in-course quizzes and standalone quizzes. We're also using the same functionality for saving the quiz answers marked by the users, so instead of one big submission for the entire quiz, we're now breaking it down to per question submission, which puts lesser load on servers. refer screenshots gallery: [gallery columns="4" link="none" ids="72617,72618,72619,72620,72621"] The 2.3 is an important update as with this update we have made architectural changes in how questions are storing the answers. We're now setting a new meta field "quiz_id" for the question answers which are saved as comments for the question. Thus this change would allow us to re-use the questions in multiple quizzes which is very important for Dynamic quizzes. Another update is caching of Quiz results for users, instead of re-reading all the questions, their options, correct answers, we're now taking a snapshot of the quiz results and storing it. So even if you change the question content or options or correct answer for the question, later on in time, the quiz result for the user stays the same.
From WPLMS version 2.2, the search and filters are coming in My Courses and Instructing courses tabs in your profile. The pagination, search, filtering, everything is ajax based improving the speed and overall user experience of your account. My Courses : Instructing courses :
In WPLMS 2.2 version we've improved the course - admin area. Everything in this section is now ajax enabled and major improvements have been done to improve the overall speed and user experience. Live Search in Course - Admin area Active Status Filter in Course - Admin Course Status Filter in Course - Admin
- Install Loco translate plugin
- Go to WP Admin - Locotranslate - Locate WPLMS theme and your language file (default :en_US.po)
- Locate the term % Directory in the translation file and translate it.
We've been using Trello boards for WPLMS Development for past 8 months and it has been really great for us and for our users. Not only can users track live progress of their requested features but the overall management of issues has helped us in improving support quality and reducing support response times. However, when it came to WPLMS AddOns we faced the issue of tracking development which lead to delays in Addon development and complaints about the support response times. So, we're now adding a new Trello board for WPLMS AddOns, this is essential as Addons follow a different development cycle than the original WPLMS Theme. The trello board for tracking Addon Development and issues : https://trello.com/b/La8noP1j/wplms-addons It will help us in sharing further details on where the development rests with plugin under development and improving overall support levels. Have a great day !
Hot linking or downloading of media files is a key concern for any site. Security of hosted Videos, Audios and attachments has been a long pending request from a lot of WPLMS users. But everything boils down to the question "Any content hosted on web is public". The answer to this is Amazon S3, Amazon S3 allows you to host files privately. It also allows to create signed urls which expire after a certain time limit. Once the url expires accessing the url gives a Access denied error. An added advantage with Amazon S3 is that Video hosting requires lots of server resources, which are best transferred to faster and reliable servers from Amazon. Using the above advantage from Amazon S3 we're introducing the WPLMS S3 plugin. Checkout the plugin now. This plugin would allow you to directly upload images in your Amazon S3 directly from the WP Media popup. Which means it is available both in the WP admin backend and the WPLMS front end. Features :
- Secure Audio,Video, images and attachments
- Prevents hotlinking
- Upload to Amazon S3 directly from media popup
- Works from both backend and front end
- Fetch files from any bucket in Amazon S3
- Instructor privacy option
Page 1 of 2