Apply coupon and Update cart Woocommerce buttons not translating

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Apply coupon and Update cart Woocommerce buttons not translating

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    Hi! I translated the Woocommerce plugin in french with Loco Translate, and even if the "Apply coupon" and "Update cart" fields are up to date, the text still shows in english on my website. I read the following topic and I have the same problem, but as the discussion is mainly private, I don't understand how the person found the solution : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/forums/topic/i-cant-translate-woo-commerce-buttons/ Thanks for your help.
    1. VIA FTP GO TO WP-content/themes/wplms/languages CUT vibe-xx_XX.mo and vibe-xx_XX.mo files (Where xx_XX denoted your language code). COPY these to files to wp-content/languages/theme/ 2. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->themes->wplms->edit template->click on sync and then save the update template. 3. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->themes->wplms->choose your language->click on sync and then save the po and mo file. 4. Now You will see all the strings in This po file. 5. Translate the strings and click on save. 6. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->plugins->woocommerce->edit template->click on sync and then save the update template. 7.. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->plugins->woocommerce->choose your language->click on sync and then save the po and mo file. 8. Translate the strings and click on save.
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    That was exactly what I needed. Thank you! Now it works A1  :)
    #REJOICE :) Closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Apply coupon and Update cart Woocommerce buttons not translating’ is closed to new replies.