Can not upload Video

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Can not upload Video

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    protrains
    Participant
    I have try admin mode from backend and Front end as instructor , but can not upload any video because select file button not action. for screen shot
    nagypal0121
    Participant
    I have exactly the same issue here, please advise. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    protrains
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I have fixed this issue in your site same will be available in the next update of video vibe .
    nagypal0121
    Participant
    Dear Alex, will you please let me know the fix as well? I am facing the same issue here. Thank you very much for your support.
    protrains
    Participant
    After fix , I have uploading and still pause at 82% every video. I try at file size 190MB - 220 MB.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @nagypal0121, please update your video vibe plugin to version 1.4 . Hi @protrains , please contact your webhost and ask them to increase these php cinfiguration params : post max size to 500 MB max upload file size to 500MB and check this issue again .
    protrains
    Participant
    I have set parameter php but when upload the progress bar running to 20% and reset to 0% again and again until network upload stop and freeze.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @protrains ,please share : your site url , admin credentials , FTP creedentials , and your server php error log to check this out at your end  . Also please tell what happen when you upload a small video of  2 Mb or minimum . PS : please mark your reply as private while sharing credentials .
    protrains
    Participant
    My hosting was limit front end web upload at 128MB , That is error from nginx  "<span style="color: #c80000; font-family: 'Open Sans Tilde', 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">client intended to send too large body"</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay thanks for sharing that ,that is the main issue .Its your server resource issue . Videos larger than 128 Mb will not upload due to your server resource limit . There are two ways now  : either ask your webhost to increase your entity size so that video data can be posted to vimeo server . or divide your videos in parts such that each part is less than 128mb and then upload them .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not upload Video’ is closed to new replies.