Check box for terms and condition

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Check box for terms and condition

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to add a checkbox for terms and condition information before students register, and add a checkbox in the area when they submit information to our website just like the one in this page:https://www.academia-school.com/get-your-lesson/   in fill out the form section. I have seen the post about adding checkbox, but the answer is not really working for me. Thank you very much!
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    I have tried with agreeable plugin but seems not working nicely.If not possible to add checkbox, I would like to know can I add a text like "By proceeding to registration, you have agreed with the" Terms and Condition (as a link)" of our website.
    Diana
    Participant
    @stariflymanage To add terms and conditions, you can add a profile field from wp-admin -> users -> profile fields, and then select this profile field in your custom registration form
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. I tried but seems that the profile fiels cannot add link refer to the terms and condition page. I tried with html code for linking to the page but doesnt work. Is there any code available for link to page in profile field?  
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    What I mean is like the linking to terms of use page (in html link form) in the sign up (top right) :By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. https://www.udemy.com/?persist_locale&locale=en_US
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    sorry for the text because i just copy and past the text from sign up page.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @stariflymanage If you are using buddypress registration form then you need not to add any code. For that various BuddyPress Terms and condition plugins are already available which appears a link on registration page. You can use any one of them which you find suitable
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Check box for terms and condition’ is closed to new replies.