Create Course — doesnt show warnings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Create Course — doesnt show warnings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, When a user without entering course title , just clicked on create course button , it doesnt show any error messages such as : Please Enter a Course Name. same for any fields. How do we fix this?
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate the issue on our test site and neither any user has reported the same issue ever on the forums . I suspect that most of the issues are appearing due to your customizations and modifications in scripts and styles files . I would recommend to check if you have updated your styles or scripts files after you update the plugins or theme . You can check our demo or probably try another install if wplms to see if the warning appears or not .
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well Again checked your site but was not able to find the exact reason behind all these issues of yours . This is definitely related to the scripts loading but I do not know what is specifically wrong here . I also found one thing : To test this if it is something realetd to our wplms front end plugin I deactivated the front end plugin but it still generated the whole edit course page . There is no code in any other file of wplms theme or any of its plugin related to the front end edit . Code for fornt end edit is only in the wplms front end plugin but it is still somehow generating the page . check video in private reply. It seems like that you have overwritten the [edit_course] shortcode in your child theme . Please ask your developer to check the changes in new front end plugin and its scripts .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your admin credentials for this new site also so that we can check the issue on you new site .
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked your new site found that after deactivating certain plugins they are still showing in the front end . check screenshot in private reply . I guess either the plugins are not really deactivating in your site or the pages are cached from server side . So can you please take a look at it ?Please also contact your webhost to clear and disable any kind of caching in your site .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Create Course — doesnt show warnings’ is closed to new replies.