Duration Course

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Duration Course

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mventuri
    Spectator
    Hi, I created one course on my website with the duration set to 60 days.  I also created a product related to this course with the duration of 60 days. First section is for free. After registration, user gets 60 days to complete the course. User buys the course to get access to other section and duration goes up to 120 days. I set unlimited time of duration on course and still 60 on product. It still goes up to 120 whan users buy the course. I would like days to start counting during the free section. Could you please help me? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, If you enable the first section for free setting in a course, then first it asks users to subscribe to the course for free. In this case, the user is added in the course according to the duration set in the course. Now when the user purchases the product then she is again added to the course with the product duration (if product duration is not set then with the course duration again). So, if you want to set a duration then set it to half the original duration so that it adds when the user purchases the product.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Duration Course’ is closed to new replies.