Elementor plugin problem after activate child theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Elementor plugin problem after activate child theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rattharoj
    Participant
    I tried to install child theme, but after installed, my Elementor plugin degrade to older version (that cause my site error because older version don't support on this WPLMS theme version.) Then, I tried to update Elementor to new version inside wp-admin (system automatics update to newest version.) After my update success, every page that I used Elementor to show any content from Vibe, it tell me
    <p style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.5; margin: 25px 0px 20px; color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;">There has been a critical error on your website.</p> <p style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.5; margin: 25px 0px 20px; color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;">Learn more about debugging in WordPress.</p>
    I decided to make new page with Elementor, but when I tried to include Vibe content in my Elementor and click update, it show as image I attached below. I don't have any idea anymore to solve this problem, could you help me ?
    rattharoj
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @rattharoj, if you are using a blank child theme then it is not responsible for this error because error 500 is a internal server error. It is not a code related error. So, I request you to contact your webhost and ask for the same about this
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor plugin problem after activate child theme’ is closed to new replies.