EventOn activation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues EventOn activation

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    kffaner
    Spectator
    not true, it is not working, it disables all the other links on a page that you insert shortcode on and if you try to troubleshoot it , then it gives you an error that plugin needs activation. Please fix this. thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well working just fine at my test setup check : http://prntscr.com/f2vxug Can you please share your site url admin credentials and steps to replicate the issue ?
    kffaner
    Spectator
    don't know what to say, it does not on mine. as for the link disabling it was another plugin crashed, so i solved that one. however, it still does not let me use the shortcode feature unless i manually add the shortcode. says activation needed.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like you have installed eventon plugin externally by yourself which is why that message is showing to you . I have fixed this in your site . Please check and confirm .
    kffaner
    Spectator
    it is fixed, thank you! Although i do not know why it would show as installed externally, it was installed during the theme installation wizard, same as everything else. thanks though.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘EventOn activation’ is closed to new replies.