I can´t translate one thing with Loco Translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues I can´t translate one thing with Loco Translate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ApmSoluciones
    Spectator
    Hi, I have a problem with the plugin Loco translate. I have translate all, I´m sure about put the translation in system in stead of author, so I don´t know why this isn´t translated. This item is "create your own course" and "upload course package". You can find this in the button "create course". Moreover the word "achievement" isn´t translate too. Where I can translate this words into Spanish? Thanks so much
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, You can translate both these strings from wplms front end plugins. Refer : http://prntscr.com/khwle4
    ApmSoluciones
    Spectator
    Hi, It´s true, <span style="color: #212121; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap;">what happened was that I did not have the translation synchronized. When I synchronized it, it appeared to me. Thank you very much</span>
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    After updating your files you need to sync them. Do you want any further help about translation?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I can´t translate one thing with Loco Translate’ is closed to new replies.