information I did not set up are showing up on my woocommerce

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce information I did not set up are showing up on my woocommerce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lukeb
    Participant
    Hi friend, Before we start, please check: https://www.fatesac.com/lojafatesac/ <span style="color: #212121; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap;">The block of information that appears below the header has not been configured by me.</span> The header that i'm saying is: LIVRARIA SABER CRISTÃO. <span style="color: #212121; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap;">I am using the bakery to configure this page and below this header that I told you there is no information, but even so they appear these 08 courses. </span> <span style="color: #212121; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap;">How do I remove this block?</span> Thank you
    lukeb
    Participant
    i saw that i can configure this issue in woocommerce setup, in the exibition area. but i saw the options SHOW PRODUCTS SHOW CATEGORIES SHOW BOTH (CATEGORIES AND PRODUCTS) but i dont wanna show any these items that woocommerce setup gives me. i'm using wp bakery on home page setup so i need to remove this options for shown just all that i want. if you look my store, you'll see my setup until "Livraria Saber Cristão" phrases. Below this, we find woocommerce automatic setup with only three options (show products, categories or both), and that it i need to remove. Can you?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, So basically you do not want to show the woocommerce products on the shop page ? If so then you can add the below css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .woocommerce .shop_products>ul.products {display:none;}
    lukeb
    Participant
    right, i tried to do this and it work, but we have a other problem... if i"m logged in, the code works, but if i'm not logged in, dont works... maybe it should be a cache issue or a different code to input in that path?
    lukeb
    Participant
    Hey, it i a cache problem. forget post above! work complete! it working fine! thanks
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘information I did not set up are showing up on my woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.