Install with Sample data takes forever

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Install with Sample data takes forever

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gooodming
    Spectator
    Hi there, I strictly followed your instructions to install wplms theme but every time when installing with sample data, it never stops. I install the wp on localhost, so speed is not a problem. I was advised to disable all plug ins, but doing so, the system won't let me use the one click install. I have to stop the installation after a long time. I don't know if this will cause future problems. Thanks.
    sandy
    It might be due to some js error on the page. Can you please check the error and if possible share the screenshot here. How to find error:  https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors
    gooodming
    Spectator
    Hi I turned the debug on and after I activated the modern theme (Both wplms and Modern theme are uploaded to website), I click on dashboard, and I got this:     Notice: Use of undefined constant ATT_REQ - assumed 'ATT_REQ' in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-content\plugins\wplms-assignments\includes\assignments.php on line 133   Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3622   Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3622   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3457   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3457   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3457   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3457   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3457   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3457   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3457   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in C:\Users\goood\Documents\My Web Sites\test site\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3457   Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() now I can't go back to anyplace.
    gooodming
    Spectator
    This is a fresh install. I created a new site and uploaded the two themes and activated the modern theme. Here is the debug while the theme is being installed.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you have installed and activated the plugins from before going to install wplms . Also check following points : If you have renamed the theme then the import may fail  , Check your server configuration . Our test site configuration is : WP Memory Limit: 128 MB WP Max Upload Size: 64 MB PHP Post Max Size: 64 MB PHP Time Limit: 300 PHP Max Input Vars: 1000 If all these options fails then you can import the sample data from wp-admin ->tools import . You'll find the sample.xml file in your wp-content/themes/wplms/setup folder to import sample data .  
    rgoel
    Participant
    Which are the files names where all the info is to be updated.

WP Memory Limit: 128 MB

WP Max Upload Size: 64 MB

PHP Post Max Size: 64 MB

PHP Time Limit: 300

PHP Max Input Vars: 1000

Thanks

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you need to contact your webhost to configure the php configuration as mentioned above .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Install with Sample data takes forever’ is closed to new replies.