instructor commsion via other payment portal (paystack)

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce instructor commsion via other payment portal (paystack)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cosyocch1
    Participant
    Good morning. please i am finding it hard to set up instructor pay commision. By default is it PayPal,  but i am not using payPayl to recieve course payments from the students as it has a lot of restriction for my country Nigeria. so i chose payStack which has every support except when paying instructors commision. i believe instrcutor will find it a lot more easier to set up account and receive payment via paystack than paypal. please this is more like a limiting step for me now, i have been working sleeplessly on this .thanks ASAP will be lovely
    logan
    Hey there, we can not do that, because payment gateways are connected to a particular account. *bank account so all online payment enters in a particular account, so this is not possible at this moment. Regards
    cosyocch1
    Participant
    in this screen shows pay via PayPal... pls i am paypal has a lot of limitation with receiving money in my country and i find it very easy to use payStack to pay my instructors their commissions. is there a way to have another button that says "Pay via paystack". else i will be be paying my instructors manually even their number is much and there is no time for that because their money have to get to them as soon as possible. i really want to automate this whole process and without this payment fixed, this whole project makes no meaning after all the time and money i have already put.. i am designing it to actually suite my country and with the actual way things work. and paypal cant give me that. pls help me out seriously.
    Mk
    we are sorry but we have integrations and settings available only for calculation and pay via PayPal, atleast for now.
    Mk
    In case of paying commissions, We are using woo-commerce. For other payment methods you can check woo-commerce supported gateways.
    cosyocch1
    Participant
    Please cant you find a way to write a function that can allow me use other payment gateways to pay my instructors, because if it is only PayPal  then i must have wasted my money and time. besides i could have used another template that allows such. pls you have to find a way to fix this for me. and i believe any other developer from my country using your template will face this same challenge. i have even contacted the payment gateway i intend to use they are yet to give me their response.  everything on this website hangs on this instructor payment commission. please i have put a lot into this including having to resign my current work. if feel it is very u unfair to just put Paypal that doesn't support Nigeria recieving money knowing that you app can be used by any country.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well im sorry for that we need to integrate the whole payment gateway with the wplms  which will take time and also this has been requested for the very first time. What you can do right now is to pay the instructors manually outside wplms via whatever means .Once paid just mark the payment as complete in the wp-admin-> lms -> settings -> commissions -> pay commissions .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘instructor commsion via other payment portal (paystack)’ is closed to new replies.