Multiple start date

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Multiple start date

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Servilia
    Participant
    Hello I'm trying to assign multiple start dates in a course. I want to set a start date for a student in a course without creating another equal course. I can't find this option in the wordpress admin. Is it posible to do that with the wordpress admin or with some code? There will be a new update with this option? Another question: it's imposible to add members to a group. I search the members, click add and nothing happens.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can send the invites to the users that you have added as friend to add a member in groups or you have to add the member to the group from back end . Mutiple start date is not available in wplms as of now for the same course .
    Servilia
    Participant
    Thank you for your answer. There will be an update with this function?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The batches addon would be able to fulfill this  feature there will be different batches that would have different start dates in the same course . This addon is in development . Please also create a feature request for this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    Servilia
    Participant
    It's a good new. When will it be available approximately?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    batches will be available right after the wplms theme 2.0 .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple start date’ is closed to new replies.