Need help to setup certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Need help to setup certificate

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    hardhatengineer
    Participant
    Hi, I have tried all the available resource but could not setup certificate properly. I need help for the same. website: https://courses.hardhatengineer.com/ refer below for the credential
    hardhatengineer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    hardhatengineer
    Participant
    Ava
    Well setting up certificate exactly on A4 sized sheet would be a little tough . As on website we work in pixels .For certificate the screen size of the user plays important role . What we can do is to adjust the certificate width and height in ratio of A4 sized sheet . A4 sized sheet is " 210mm x 297mm " so you can check the ratio and give certificate width height according to this ratio .   Please set the height to of certificate  in between 500  - 1300 and width to be 500 - 900 in certificate settings and use a white or no background is possible .    
    logan
    Hey Varun, Please also check there must be a fallback certificate template selected in wp-admin > wplms > course Manager > fallback certificate. Refer: http://prntscr.com/loie0x sometimes it also causes no certificate while you have done all the right setting.
    hardhatengineer
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    hardhatengineer
    Participant
    Thanks a lot. You saved the entire project of mine. I got so frustrated that I almost give up development of my site. Thanks again.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hardhatengineer Always here to help you :) Closing this topic now
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Need help to setup certificate’ is closed to new replies.