No 'quiz retake' button on results page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues No 'quiz retake' button on results page

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website again, and this time I could replicate the issue on your website. After debugging the issue and wasting my 3 hours I found that you have done a customization to hide the retake button if the user passed the quiz, refer: http://prntscr.com/dncxjq --------- You are not seeing the retake button because you are passing the quiz every time. Therefore set a passing score in the quiz and then score the marks bellow the passing score then you'll see the retake button. When I shared the screenshot of the retake button I randomly marked the answers and therefore I got zero marks (failed the quiz) and hence I got the retake button. But today while marking the answers randomly I somehow passed the quiz and I couldn't see the retake button. Then I wasted around 3 hours to debug the issue and finally found the custmoization you made on the retake count filter which always returned zero when quiz is passed.
    Steyno
    Participant
    Yes, I agree, that's a real shame that you had to waste all those valuable hours and that is certainly not the way I wanted it to be either. But I have to confess, since that was only one of several issues which I am grappling with, I too, feel rather despondent at the moment as I am beginning to doubt if this LMS was the right choice for me.  I have lost some of the students which I have signed up and may need to refund them. I will post the other issues under there respective topics  (which are mostly quiz-related) and see how it goes before reconsidering my position as regards this LMS. I wish you a prosperous new year with fewer customers like me.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘No 'quiz retake' button on results page’ is closed to new replies.