Price variations and first section free

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Price variations and first section free

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    Hi support,   I combine the first section free and the multiple price so after the student finished the first section he can purchase the course but he can't choose the price variations. Do you have a solution ?   Thanks !
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I have replicated this issue on my test setup. We'll need some time to fix this issue.
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    Ok thanks ! But now I have two other issues with this combination WPLMS Woocomerce and First section free : 1) There was some modification for another issue and your team activated the pop-up to show the price variation. It is really nice, I like it. But now, instead of having the first section free the students are redirected to the cart. 2) I added manually a student to the formation but she had only access to the first section free. How can I give her an access to the whole course ?   Thanks for your help
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) The user will only be redirected to the cart page if the first section is not activated, if it's activated then the popup will not be shown. For this please make sure your wplms woocommerce plugin is 1.6 version and vibe course module plugin is at 3.3 version. 2) For the student to get full access  of the course the student need to purchase the product , manually adding the student to the course will not work in this case.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for your replies My wplms woocommerce plugin is 1.5 version and vibe course module plugin is at 3.3 version. I changed the php file. But when the first section is activated it still show the pop-up and then the cart.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    simoncantin
    Spectator
    Great thank you so much, now everything works fine !!!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Price variations and first section free’ is closed to new replies.