Style.css stylesheet missing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Style.css stylesheet missing

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    belentxu13
    Spectator
    I install only installable file and worpress says theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error <h1 class="article-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 32px; margin: 0.8em 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; flex-basis: 100%;" title="Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error"></h1>
    Diana
    Participant
    @belentxu13, Please login via ftp or cpanel -> file manger . Goto wp-content/themes folder : delete the " __MACOSX " folder in it . The error will be resolved after that
    Tatis1717
    Participant
    I have the same problem, but I don't see "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">__MACOSX" in the themes folder. </span>
    Diana
    Participant
    @Tatis1717, Okay, if you just started with your site then I can help you with the setup. Create your own topic and share cpanel details, admin credentials with site URL in a private reply and let me know which demo you want to install on your site Please do not share anything here on this topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Style.css stylesheet missing’ is closed to new replies.