Take course pop up doesn't show payment options or link to payment page.

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Take course pop up doesn't show payment options or link to payment page.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    skumari
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    skumari
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    skumari
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    skumari
    Spectator
    skumari
    Spectator
    PLEASE! Now when the students that are enrolled in the West African Womens Mystery course logs in, there is no link to take them to the course to access the content.  My students need to be able to access the course immediately as its time sensitive.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please give me some time to debug this issue on your website.
    skumari
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked your site and found that popup was an issue in wplms woocommerce plugin . I checked and fixed your issue with the course : African Women's Mysteries  - West Africa first the course was not connected properly with the product.I have to remove the product in front end course creation and then add it back again to the course . also I found that your "hide course button after subscription" setting was enabled in course settings which hides the course button . Please check your "African Women's Mysteries  - West Africa " course its working fine .
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, the issue reported by you are replicated ,the issues arrive due to partial free courses feature . I have fixed all the issues now .Please provide a valid FTp credentials to fix these at your end too. PS :mark reply as private while sharing .
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Take course pop up doesn't show payment options or link to payment page.’ is closed to new replies.