Translation Course Module to pt_BR issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation Course Module to pt_BR issue

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    danielfrancoso
    Participant
    Dear Vibe, I'm using Loco Translate to translate correctly two strings (START and CONTINUE). None of these have %s. In current translation START is translated as INICIAR CURSO and CONTINUE as CONTINUAR CURSO. In this case the word CURSO is repeated twice. When I change START as INICIAR and CONTINUE as CONTINUAR I receive the error bellow: Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/d97236/public_html/turbox/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-mailer.php on line 596 Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/d97236/public_html/turbox/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-mailer.php on line 613 Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/d97236/public_html/turbox/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-mailer.php on line 764 Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/d97236/public_html/turbox/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-mailer.php on line 854 Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/d97236/public_html/turbox/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-mailer.php on line 869 Replacing the po and mo files to the original the error message desapear. Thank you
    Transate it again and refer to this link. Don't forget to sync and saving the translations. https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    danielfrancoso
    Participant
    I went to every line with error and confirm that the error was at the original translation. I did the corrections and everything is fine now. I can send you the po and mo files if you want. Please just let me know. Many thanks
    If you want to send the po and mo files. You can email us at [email protected] Write the Subject of the email as 'Translation Files' Thank You.
    planetamusica
    Spectator
    pode me enviar o arquivo que atualizou? estou tento um erro parecido depois que atualizei o vibe_course_module.. Não consigo fazer o sync.. Obrigado
    you are getting these errors because if you are translating any string with Variables like %s, %d, then you need to write those %s, %d in the translation to0. Then You need to follow this guide. https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/functionality/internationalization/#variables
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation Course Module to pt_BR issue’ is closed to new replies.