Translations not showing on dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translations not showing on dashboard

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lisa-Marie
    Spectator
    So I followed your tutorial gruide for LocoTranslator to translate BuddyPress... and I am translating to Norwegian. I have translated strings but some are not showing as translated. This is dashboard: Dashboard - BuddyPress Those in red are not translated.. but they are translated in the LocoTranslator plugin. : Here is one of them: [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1759"] Translation for search results[/caption]
    Lisa-Marie
    Spectator
    I also have the same with many of the WPLMS translations.. .ex. Login text. It is translated to Logg inn but it shows in english...
    Lisa-Marie
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Lisa-Marie
    Spectator
    Also are there any places I can submit new translation files for WPLMS? I see that a lot of the Norwegian translations is not good.
    1. Follow this guide to Synchronise your POT, PO and MO files after Update to add the new strings that are added to the source code into the translation files. https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/#translatefive 2. Yes, you can mail us the translation files at [email protected] with the subject : WPLMS NORWEGIAN TRANSLATION FILES.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Translations not showing on dashboard’ is closed to new replies.