Unable to download WPLMS Woocommerce addon and reg email problem

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Unable to download WPLMS Woocommerce addon and reg email problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aryan
    Spectator
    Hi there, I am unable to login and when I reset my password it shows there is NO username exist with this email ID. We've been struggling hard to login and download our purchased plugins from both accounts including [email protected] and [email protected] See your email below this email ---> For your information, it was activated once but I don't know why it doesn't exist now. Please do the needful. Also, you had updated that you can request for refund of renewing the WPLMS Woocommerce plugin for variable pricing. I had requested but looks like it didn't work. Also, I don't know how to download the upgraded version for wplms woocommerce plugin. BTW we have purchased the following plugins... - WPLMS - Paid twice for Maintenance Add-ons for WPLMS including - WPLMS Batches - WPLMS Gift Course - WPLMS Woocommerce (unable to download the latest version) Appreciate your reply. Thanks, Aryan
    Aryan
    Spectator
    [email protected]>21 nov. 2017 at 19:37 Hi [email protected], This notice confirms that your email was changed on VibeThemes. If you did not change your email, please contact the Site Administrator at [email protected] This email has been sent to [email protected] Regards, All at VibeThemes http://vibethemes.com </div>
    Aryan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Aryan
    Spectator
    Thanks for sharing download link. I've been really running back and forth to request this.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to download WPLMS Woocommerce addon and reg email problem’ is closed to new replies.