URGENT – I am unable to upgrade, asking for payment again.

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce URGENT – I am unable to upgrade, asking for payment again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aryan
    Spectator
    I am unable to upgrade from 1.6ver to 1.7ver I've had purchased earlier then I purchased again but I was told by WPLMS team that you don't need to buy it and you will get upgrade. Since I had two email account needed to be merged, something didn't work at your end. I am still awaiting my access to download WPLMS WooCommerce plugin updates. Please help.  
    Aryan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Aryan, yes, once you purchased the plugin. It will not show you any message to purchase it again. Can you please share your site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply
    Aryan
    Spectator
    Site URL is:   https://speaktoday.com Do you really need admin details for this? Let me know, I will share. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Aryan, Yes, I need your admin credentials to check why you are not getting updates P.S. mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    Diana
    Participant
    @Aryan, If you want, i can share the updated version of the plugin with you. Let me know on which email id i have to send the plugin. p.S. Mark your reply as private
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT – I am unable to upgrade, asking for payment again.’ is closed to new replies.