Vibe form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Vibe form

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    calin
    Spectator
    Why would you do this? .checkbox>input[type=checkbox] { display: none; } Please revisit the vibe components for elementor for the next update and fix these bugs!  
    Diana
    Participant
    @calin I am sorry, but I have no idea about which issue you are talking about. The Css you are sharing here will hide the checkbox on your site. Can you please elaborate a bit what issue you are facing
    calin
    Spectator
    That is the default state of the checkbox element in your Vibe Form for Elementor: display:none. Also the <div> tag opened for the checkbox element, that contains the <label> and the <input> checkbox, doesn't close properly and includes the elements beneath it too. Please fix it. http://prntscr.com/ppkjni http://prntscr.com/ppkdwa\ http://prntscr.com/ppkfxn  
    calin
    Spectator
    24 hrs later, still no solution, no answer.We expect more for the fee we payed for support! At least tell me where the file that builds this element is so I can close its div!
    Diana
    Participant
    @calin, Due to your second post the time is updated. Apologies for the inconvenience, I sincerely apologise. The alignment I can see is not correct. If you can share your admin credentials with this page URL in a private reply here. I will add a fix on your site. We work according to Indian timezone and that's why there is a mismatch in the timings. My working hours are over but I just saw your post accidentally so replying here  
    calin
    Spectator
    I installed Contact Form 7 in the meantime and built the form I needed with that.Although I would have preferred to use the ones from vibe without installing any new plug-ins.Please fix this in the next update.Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      Hi thanks for reporting this . please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .form .checkbox>input[type=checkbox] { display: inline-block; }  
    calin
    Spectator
    Actually you need to place these too: margin:0; padding:0 !important; position:inherit; Right now the position is absolute and the check box is offscreen. The CSS isn't the real problem. It's the fact that the Form Field for the Checkbox  doesn't close its <div> tag properly and so it includes other fields or elements in itself making it impossible to work with. You should definetly improve the Vibe Form for Elementor. And if you are at it add an Upload File/s option.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @calin Point noted down. But we area already working on something big than that. Migrating wplms to react(which will be 4.0). These issues will not be a problem then Can we close this topic?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe form’ is closed to new replies.