what is safe to update?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues what is safe to update?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Armisael81
    Spectator
    Hi, I world like to ask if is safe to update:
    • BuddyDrive to 2.0.0
    • BuddyPress to 2.6.2
    • BuddyPress Social Content to 1.4.1
    • WooCommerce to 2.6.4
    I also have 2 other questions:
    1. When you'll release a new version with updated eventon (with google maps working)
    2.  How can I setup the event_directory to be as the one in demo3? I'm using demo1 with the following shortcode [add_eventon_dv show_et_ft_img="yes" ft_event_priority="yes" ]
    Tank you ☺
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep it is safe to update all these plugins to the latest . We have our demo setups working fine with all latest versions of the plugins . 1. Yep you seems to be correct Maps are not showing in events . This seems to be an issue from eventon plugin itself . We will report this to the Eventon plugin . Thanks for pointing this . 2. We are using this shortcode in our events directory page : [add_eventon_dv cal_id="1" ] [add_eventon_list number_of_months="12" event_count="3" show_limit="no" month_incre="+1" ]    
    Armisael81
    Spectator
    Thanks for your superfast answer . 1) Could be related with "ADDED: Support to include google maps API key" in EventOn 2.4.3 changelog? 2) So your events directory in demo3 is a combination of two shortcodes. Now I understand :) P.S. didn't asked before, is also safe to update wordpress to the latest version?   Thanks again :D    
    sandy
    1. Yes it is possible. We will update you on this soon. 2. Yes It is completely safe to update to latest version of WordPress.  
    Armisael81
    Spectator
    Thanks again then :)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘what is safe to update?’ is closed to new replies.