Woocommerce problem after update to WPLMS Version 2.7.2.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Woocommerce problem after update to WPLMS Version 2.7.2.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barbara Braehmer
    Spectator
    Hi - any tipp where I can get or find the core version of the content-product.php version 3.0.0? After updating the WPLMS (not using any of the child themes) I have this message wplms/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.6.1 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, Thanks for advice - any answer appreciated Barbara
    siliconvalleyseo
    Participant
    I've got the same issue/question, but am using the One Page child theme... Your theme (WPLMS one Page) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme. wplms/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 2.3.8 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, wplms/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.6.1 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    aalcaine
    Spectator
    Same problem here, I've tried to delete and upload again the file <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wplms/woocommerce/content-product.php </span>but issue persists.
    alexandre
    Spectator
    http://prntscr.com/eudwky Mesmo problema
    Yes, we are aware of the outdated content-product.php issue. We will be releasing Wplms 2.7.2.1 version today with the updated content-product.php template page.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce problem after update to WPLMS Version 2.7.2.’ is closed to new replies.