WPLMS Certificate Generation Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPLMS Certificate Generation Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    educatesimplify
    Spectator
    My Certificate template is not displaying correctly. When viewed from the designer, the contents seems ok.   However, when the certificate is generated from a student's account, Some issues arise. 1. Sometimes, the certificate shows a black area. 2. The certificate wont display in landscape mode when generated into pdf. 3. Sometimes, Generate PDF or print does not show up   However, contents are there but the output is not the way it should be. I hope you can provide us references where we can generate our certificate well. By the way, I also tried to import you sample certificate template found on your site but the issue still persists.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials in a private reply to check this .
    educatesimplify
    Spectator
    I gave my credentials through your FB support. Do I need to republish it here?
    educatesimplify
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I just checked your certificate template and found it to be working fine : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbnnjTQS0k you need to make sure that the certificate template is selected in your courses : http://prntscr.com/e3gp02 To regenerate certificates please check : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/
    educatesimplify
    Spectator
    educatesimplify
    Spectator
    Also. How will I tell WPLMS that the certificate will be printed on a letter-sized paper at landscape orientation?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your screenshots and it is looking fine to me . Can you please clarify what is wrong in your pdf view ?
    educatesimplify
    Spectator
    Yes PDF View looks fine than the others.. However, the whole certificate must occupy the whole letter-sized paper... How can I do that? But the why, Im a little bit confuse of the certificate width and height settings for the certificate template. What values shall I input in there?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well making the certificate to stretch on letter sized page is not possible as of now . This  is a limitation in wplms as of now .you can make it closer to it by adjusting height and width of your certificate . ideal value should be 800 width and 700 height .
    educatesimplify
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checked your site and found that you have not enabled the "private messaging" component in your wp-admin-> settings-> buddypress -> components .This component is used in the "student activity" dashboard widget. In your case it was disabled and this was causing an error . I have fixed this already in your site . PS : please create new topic for your new quries as your new issue is not related to the context of this topic and also this query and solution that we will provide will not be visible to another facing same issue coz search based on title of the topic .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Certificate Generation Issues’ is closed to new replies.