3 questions please

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues 3 questions please

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    yeudaba
    Participant
    Questions for WPLMS 1. How to remove short descriptions from logged-in student dashboard single course? Looking for the CSS code, please 2. Single Course doesn’t show Elementor design - the contect that I create in Elementor Course Layout template shows on the single course pages but the styling doesn't show at all please help. 3. Can I use an elementor for global header and footer? - Looking to use a global header and footer from Elementor but saw on the forums it's not yet supported or I'm mistaken?? website: https://beatlabacademy.com thank you!
    Veronica
    hi 1: share exact screenshot please 2: please check elementor setting should be external CSS and disable the elementor PRO plugin 3: no you can't because it is not compatible with BuddyPress pages so it will not work with members-directory etc
    yeudaba
    Participant
    Hey, 1. Screenshot: https://ibb.co/1qYFRJz it shows the html which is not good but shows fine on the single course template 2. Still doesn't work - I changed to external CSS and disabled elementor pro but still doesn't work. For some reason the Hero section on top is fine and then the other sections do not receive the course layout template CSS. I've turned pro back on for now as we're using some features there. 3. Ok i'll continue using the WPLMS header
    Veronica
    1: yes it can please share details in a private reply 2: need to check this on your site
    yeudaba
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi 1: use this: .course_overview .course_header .course_header_description .course_short_description { display:none } 2: will check and let you know
    Veronica
    hi we have deactivated some plugins related to elementor pro and cache and after that edit the page please cehck now
    yeudaba
    Participant
    Hey, 1. That worked thanks but now there is a big gap between the course title and the continuing course button how do I fix that? 2. Still doesn't fully work. Doesn't take the section's background color and spacing from the Course Layout template 3. I've updated some units and they don't show updated on the user end 4. when I log in as an administrator to /wp-admin it jumps me to a members-directory page which doesn't exist 5. The formatting on the units doesn't work. I'm trying to add linebreaks from the front end and back end and it doesn't work
    Veronica
    working on your site
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘3 questions please’ is closed to new replies.