Add content to top of ALL COURSES page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Add content to top of ALL COURSES page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paulancill
    Participant
    Hi, is it possible to content from the page builder at the top of the All Courses page. I've tried all options but does not seem possible. I'd like to have the full list of courses below a main slider revolution image. If not, is there any code I can add to the editor file? Thank you.
    logan
    Hello, all course page is creating dynamically. logically it is not possible. it cant be change because this is a blank template file on which courses are coming from directory. this is a template file which is hardcoded already. we cant modify it by page builder. if you want to change the homepage that could be change with the page builders like wp-bakery/ elementor. if you need any help in that please let me know your thoughts. for better assistance please share some screenshots. regards
    paulancill
    Participant
    Thank you, this can be closed.
    logan
    Hey There, If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic. Best regards:)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add content to top of ALL COURSES page’ is closed to new replies.