Add link to discussion item

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Add link to discussion item

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Hi, I was hoping that in the react app in the part Course -> Notes Reviews -> Discussions, you could add a link to the unit title. So you can view the question in the course and can see if you have any response there. See: https://prnt.sc/14otdmw Kind regards,
    Veronica
    hi yes your point is valid but it is not so easy as the scenario is that 1 unit can be added in the multiple courses so it is difficult to decide here
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    ah yea, well it doesnt really matter as long as the user is also connected too that course. Could u build that in as a check? Of somehow see which is the right course? It would be really great to see some more info here, now it feels very limited.
    Veronica
    not so sure but I will confirm this first to the development team only then I can reply here I will reply once I got the reply
    Veronica
    again it's not the easy user can be a member of two or more courses in which the unit is used we will try to add a unit wise comment system in notes and discussion
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Ok, sounds good :)!
    Veronica
    closing this one for now if you need further assistance then you can create a new topic thanks
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Add link to discussion item’ is closed to new replies.