Adding a custom field in PWA

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Adding a custom field in PWA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vikcon_375
    Participant
    Client want to have a functionality to share mandatory Google Meet link while accepting appointment, I am planning to create a custom field for the same. Any tut/way to create a custom field in PWA section of appointment acceptance & showing link for the same to both student and instructor please? URL (nik.vikconconsulting.in) Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Question : Who is adding the google meet link ? The student requesting slot or the Provider approving the slot ? yes, white we already have the notes field for the appointments which can be used to enter such information. If you want a specific field in the appointments, it is possible. I will need to write a complete tutorial for this. Let me know if that is that you want. Currently : Only the Appointment provider can add custom information in the appointment slot. So, once the student has requested provider to confirm his booking ( no woocommerce ) the provider needs to confirm it first and then add the Google meet link in the Notes / custom field.
    vikcon_375
    Participant
    Hi, Google meet link to be added by instructor, but I am planning for a custom field, which will make it clickable on the dashboard for student. Will that be possible.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Instructor can also share the meet url in messages in appointments which instructor can send to booker .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a custom field in PWA’ is closed to new replies.