After order completed, the student still see no course in his dashboard

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce After order completed, the student still see no course in his dashboard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    poptang
    Participant
    Hi, My website using WPLMS 3.9, now I am testing the website transaction. After the student take the course, and go through all the payment. I updated the order status as completed. Then I found still no any course in the dashbaord Order recieved order completed Now when I go to the dashboard, there is no course Dashboard Many Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please click on the start course, so that it will record the activity that the user is now enrolled in the course and then it will show it in "My Courses" Section
    poptang
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply. Where I can see the start course button? when i go to that course which i purchased, I still see the take course button which asks me to buy the course again. I think it might be something wrong. Can you please help me with that? Thanks a lot.
    poptang
    Participant
    sorry, i forgot to paste the picture for the course page: Course. from here you can see only take the course and there is no start course. Thanks again
    Diana
    Participant
    To create a course make sure you properly followed these steps: Edit the course and connect the woocommerce product in that Edit that same product from wp-admin > Products and associate the course with this product User now purchase the course From Orders Sections(my admin > woocommerce > orders ) You will mark it as complete Then the user will be able to access the course and it will show start course If you stuck on any step then do share your site details here in a private reply. I will check
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘After order completed, the student still see no course in his dashboard’ is closed to new replies.