After updating v2.0.7, Vibe Options Panel submenu details are not showing up.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues After updating v2.0.7, Vibe Options Panel submenu details are not showing up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kimj
    Participant
      After updating v2.0.7, Vibe Options Panel submenu details are not showing up. I only get blank screen. I can see the sub menu buttons, but when I click on them, on the bottom left corner is says "Run Script "Void(0);)" I also see the save changes button, and the reset to default, but nothing else. Updated all plugins, and cleared cookies. Nothing works for me. Please help me!!!  
    kimj
    Participant
    For your diagnosis, I am providing our website address and admin information. http://www.itmagnet.co.kr id: quickaccess pwd: plzhelpus!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Your third party plugin "WooCommerce - Order Export" is causing the issue. It causes a JavaScript error on the option panel page.  So I have deactivated this plugin and now the option panel works fine.
    kimj
    Participant
    Thank you for your support. This problem is resolved. However, there was no problem wplm theme v1.9.9.1 with "WooCommerce - Order Export" Plugin. I hope to use your theme with this plugin. Anyway, Thanks a lot!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming. So closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘After updating v2.0.7, Vibe Options Panel submenu details are not showing up.’ is closed to new replies.