akismet disable on assigments upload,quizes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting akismet disable on assigments upload,quizes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chinolz
    Spectator
    how can i disable akismet on assigments upload and quizez, sometimes users are marked as spammers and are unable to upload course assignments.
    Diana
    Participant
    @chinolz, Well this happens sometimes due to Akismet Plugin. Please check your discussion settings is like this screenshot To do this go to WP- Admin -> Settings -> Discussion refer: https://prnt.sc/iar3nu
    chinolz
    Spectator
    settings are all correct, i want to completely disable akismet on assignments please tell me how to do that
    Diana
    Participant
    @chinolz You are using Akismet plugin for spam registrations and it is also affecting the assignments. I am sharing an alternative. Instead of using this plugin. Use Google recaptcha feature for a registration form. So this will restrict the spam registration. And your assignment submission will work fine.
    chinolz
    Spectator
    already using recaptcha what im asking you is for the hook to disable akismet on assignments upload!!! I dont need any other solution. Please provide the hook to disable it completely on assigments
    Diana
    Participant
    @chinolz For this, I have to check the code of Akismet Plugin which does not cover under theme support. That's why shared the above alternatives to solve your issue
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘akismet disable on assigments upload,quizes’ is closed to new replies.