App style header dropdown menu problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting App style header dropdown menu problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    The App style header is awesome! It is very cool the way that the notifications and messages are showing! But I found a problem. When hovering on the menu the dropdown menu stays always under the first tab. This is a great feature and I need to solve this problem!
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    I have the same issue.
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    I found another problem on mobile devices. The burger button(☰) is invisible until you click on the avatar photo in order to open the side bar dashboard on the left. Only then you are able to see it. But if you try to click on it(the burger button ☰), becomes buggy and it's not going back. It's a pity because it's an awesome header!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes this is a known issue in the app style header. QUICK FIX: Please use this custom css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: For sub menu:
    #mooc_menu nav .menu li {
    position: relative;
    }
    And for burger menu:
    @media (max-width: 767px)
    header.mooc.app #trigger {
    top: 0;
    }
    Both these fixes will be available in tomorrow's update. So after updating, remove these css.
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    Thank you very much for your help. Please, could you also add some smooth fadeIn transition on headers  when scrolling? Or if it's possible tell me where to add a code snippet.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is a customization and you can hire a freelancer for customizations. You can add your code in wplms customizer plugin, please use this plugin only or child theme for the customization purpose.   PS:Customization is not a part of theme support.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘App style header dropdown menu problem’ is closed to new replies.