Appointment Meeting Issues

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Appointment Meeting Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Do you have any progress on this?
    Diana
    Participant
    Apologies for this delayed response here due to support Holiday I am adding now and will ping you here after that
    Diana
    Participant
    Forum was down yesterday, so not able to access your details. Adding the fix within 4 hours
    Diana
    Participant
    Added the fix on your site, please check
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Hi Diana, This problem seems to be back please can you hep me urgently!
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Checking and then will post here by today
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Morning, This is still not fixed!It's really confusing my clients. Please just tel me where to fix it and I'll fix it!
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Morning Diana, This is still not fixed? Please help me sort this out as soon as you can!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you please share the issue you are facing. The 5 month old video does not load. Also you never confirmed the issue was resolved, so it is likely whatever issue you faced still existeed.
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Hi, all available slots are appears in the my bookings tab. Please see video in chrome(https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfvhqVegwO). This students does not have any booked appointments. Yet I can see every available slot(not booked or confirmed yet) slots that is in all my instructor diaries.The more instructors added in their availability the more slots appear here. The issue was solved before and I don't have a cache plugin on my site and it doesn't do this safari but all my students use chrome.
    Diana
    Participant
    Working on your site. Please wait Updated Reply It is taking longer than usual. But I am trying to fix it with different approach
    Diana
    Participant
    Tried to fix it with every possible solution but the strange part it is not working even the code is correct. Need to dig more into the source code to check
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Hi, Ok thank you. Can I ask all my mentors available slots are now gone? No one can book anything. Please can you put them back?
    Scott Lang
    Please clarify this "slots are now gone"? We need your admin credential in private reply and other details which are required to check the issue.
    MaxineMck
    Participant
    Every time you guys work on my site, availability slots set by all instructors are removed and no one can make books because there are no slots the calendar, and still my problem remains. Please guys fix this! Diana looked at this 3 days ago??? Url: https://mentor.geocounsellors.co.za/ Username:support Password:k8xXaVWC1iPB*UiKcG()ll5y
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment Meeting Issues’ is closed to new replies.