Appointment with 4.0

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Appointment with 4.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi, I still have WPLMS appointment even though I downloaded WPLMS 4.0+ I cannot connect to WPLMS and get VIbe appointment, and I cannot find my key for this plugin. May you please support me? Thank you, Nakiti,
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, I will. Share your site URL with credentials here in a private reply. I will upload the addon on your site. But if you have the wplms appointments addon already then you can easily download the vibe appointments: http://prntscr.com/uk1gir
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Sorry for the delay, I had lost my password, and struggled to reconnect again. Please find in my Login details in previous message. Please note that I was able to install Vibe Appointment, yet in the dashboard I can see the appointment page with the calendar, but the sub-menu is not working, so I cannot add or delete meeting. Do I still need WPLMS Appointment, because I get an error, every times both Vibe Appointment and WPLMS Appointment are activated at the same time. Thank you,
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, When I try to activate the plugin WPLMS Appointment, but then I get this error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wplms_appointments_translations() (previously declared in /usr/www/users/thespbatzq/wp-content/plugins/vibe-appointments/loader.php:77) in /usr/www/users/thespbatzq/wp-content/plugins/wplms-appointments/wplms-appointments.php on line 72 Thank you,
    Diana
    Participant
    But you don't need WPLMS Appointments Addon Please deactivate that WPLMS Appointments ---> when you are on version 3 Vibe Appointments ---> A compatible version we have launched for v4. Deactivate wplms appointments and activate this
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thank you for this email, that's ok but I still have a problem with Vibe Appointment. As per mentioned before, I cannot change the calendar you can see the sub-menu is missing: https://tinyurl.com/y6qrlz9t Thank you,
    Diana
    Participant
    Login as an administrator or as an instructor. because all the controls(tabs) will be visible to only these two user roles and for students, it will show this single tab "Appointments"
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I don't understand as I am logged as Admins, yet I don't see the options to modify my calendar. Plus, I don't even know where to change the settins of appointments, as it is no longer appearing in LMS settings: https://tinyurl.com/y5sd7te8 Can you please urgently help me to fix this so I can move forward quicker? Thank you,
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Let me check I will post here after that
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Is there any updates here? Appointment feature is the most important feature of the website, we need to fix it urgently please. Thank you,
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, We cannot launch the website, up to the time appointment is working. May you please fix it urgently? Thank you,
    Diana
    Participant
    Checking your site right now
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Is there anyway we find a solution here? This problem has been here for 2 weeks already? When if you delete the plugin and reinstall it... I just need it to work with the newest version please. Thank you,
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment with 4.0’ is closed to new replies.