Assign all courses to one batch

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Assign all courses to one batch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! I am trying to see if I can use the wplms batch plugin to create manager/parent accounts that can monitor a group op students. I am struggling with a few things. Here the first issue: Is it possible to assign all courses on the site to 1 batch (in one go?). So will be having quite some batches and I have over 100 courses, this number grows every week. I want every batch to have access to all the courses on the platform (also future courses). So is it possible to create an option in the dropdown that directly assigns every course? Furthermore I manage access to content with pmpro memberships. I see that when a student is added to the course it gets the assigned the connected courses and remains access to these courses after someone is kicked out of the batch. How to fix shit? Alternative way of fixing: assign 0 courses to the batch, but enable to see the statistics of all the courses that the members of the batch follow. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) No there is no such option to assign all courses to the batch in one go. 2) Sorry this is also not possible, the batches is developed taking into consideration that the students of the batch can access every course connected to that batch and if the student is removed form the batch then she will be removed from all the connected courses also. What you are asking is completely opposite and this is not how wplms batches work.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks for the response. Basically what I want is to have a group with an a group admin that can see the statistics of the members of the group. Every member has a membership to all courses available on the site (which grows every week). When using batches this would imply that I need to manually assign very course (to every batch) and do this every week to keep it up to date. That is quite some effort. Is there another way (besides batches) to get this sort of funcationality? Kind regads
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You are using memberships, right now batches have no relation with any membership it only interacts with the courses.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign all courses to one batch’ is closed to new replies.