Assign certificate on course completion

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assign certificate on course completion

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zipporahmason1234
    Participant
    Hi, My course does not have any quizzes and I have assigned a certificate to the course and set the condition to 0% to get the certificate. But when users finish the course and admin approves the course submission, the certificate is not allocated to the user, I had to manually assign the certificate to that user. How can I award the certificate automatically on course completion which does not have any quizzes in it?
    Diana
    Participant
    @zipporahmason1234 Let me ask a question. Why a student will get a certificate when the condition is set at 0%. According to the condition, if someone fails even he will get the certificate or even when the user is not completing the course only enrolled in the course. Still, he will get the certificate. Isn't it strange? Keeping these points, we have written the code. So increase that 0% to at least 1%. so the user has to do something in the course to earn the certificate
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign certificate on course completion’ is closed to new replies.