Bug or lack of responsivity on audio tracks inside courses V4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Bug or lack of responsivity on audio tracks inside courses V4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    The new version of WPLMS is presenting a terrible responsivity in regard to audio tracks inside course. The previous version did not have this problem. As per image, i have in ONE LESSON, 81 tracks. The player controls are found on the bottom of the page! Imagine a person who is listening to track #2and have to figure out that he needs to scroll down all the page. The vice versa, whenever he wants to listen to any other track. https://prnt.sc/10ryzhn Mr vibe said there is a possible CSS for it. Or I would like some other alternatives of having my audio tracks working as previously, not considering to upload track by track from new dashboard. Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    I can try this via Custom CSS and for that will need temporary admin credentials with site URL in a private reply here
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Please share the correct credentials
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    consider "t e s t e" please
    Diana
    Participant
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    I tried almost 10 times to post the credentials as PRIVATE and yoru website simply ignored."Strangely"when I posted public, it accepted. my credentials had a problem of typo. Please consider the message i sent previously explaining the typo and try again looking at the history of our messages , I dont see where I send you this video, by the way still waiting for this solution, thank you
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    Hello, i need this solution, please
    Diana
    Participant
    We have antispam plugin activated in which your replies were caught, that's why it was not visible here Checking your site right now
    Diana
    Participant
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    yes, it is on my site, on the backend and thru dashboard the courses names are PODCATS ENGLISH anD PODCAST ESPAÑOL
    Diana
    Participant
    Tried with custom css but I can either show this at the top or at the bottom, which is not user friendly, the player should be with each audio
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    sorry Diana , not clear. You mean there is no way of how to fix it? I am already recreating the whole website from scratch, in an empty environment, to clean all bugs that have been created with the upgrade/update of the version. The new environment has no tracks yet. But as you see, I have many of them to be shown. And it is INSANE to upload one by one. So, once CSS is not possible, what do you recommend, please - except,of course, to include track per track? Thank you
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug or lack of responsivity on audio tracks inside courses V4’ is closed to new replies.