Bug with BuddyPress Course Search Widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Bug with BuddyPress Course Search Widget

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Hello! Can you help us, please! A Widget BuddyPress Course Search (screen 1) reduced to size of the string when entering a site. Foe example, if the category of course consist of two letters "KA", the widget width reduce to two letters "KA" (screen 3). While it wont chose anything on widget on site it will be shown like on screen 2. How can we fix this problem and to make a widget not to reduce a line and to make the width Lake Search Panel?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I guess your theme and plugins are not updated because your buddypress course search widget looks different from mine, in your widget the location dropdown is missing, refer: http://prntscr.com/bx8ty9 It also looks fine in the front end, refer: http://prntscr.com/bx8unf So please make sure your theme and plugins are all updated to the latest versions i.e. 2.1.1
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Out theme and plugins are all update to the last versions. (screen1) We don't have such position (screen 2). Maybe you can see what the problem? Our site kailas.biz/wp-admin Admin credentials: Login: Latiyan Password: Latiyan123
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. The issue is coming due to third party plugin "Paid Memberships Pro - Register Helper Add On". This plugin is overriding our css on this widget, it is adding its own select2 css on the widget.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    So what we should do to fix it? Maybe use another plugin or use CSS?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I suggest you to deactivate the plugin, because I also noticed on your site that on the course page if you go to course admin area and try to add the students to the course, then you cannot. This is also due to the same plugin as it is enqueuing the select2 script on the course page (which is not required).  
    Dariya
    Spectator
    sorry about what pluging are you talking? Which one we should to deactivate? Paid Membership?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I was talking about the "Paid Memberships Pro - Register Helper Add On" plugin.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    We transit to new theme "Modern theme" an this bug disappeared. So we fixed our problem) Thank u so much! U can close this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug with BuddyPress Course Search Widget’ is closed to new replies.