Bulk importing Questions via CSV not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Bulk importing Questions via CSV not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    Hello, We have a project now that we are trying to setup in WPLMS and we have a problem regarding bulk importing Questions into the LMS. Basically we have more then 3000 Multiple Choice questions to import, with 5 answer possibilities so bulk importing is the only option. I`ve formatted the file to respect the template the is on your website then export the file in .CSV format. When im trying to import he file into my WordPress installation, nothing happens, no errors, no questions are imported. What may be the problem?
    Veronica
    hi can you please let me know which version you are using of the theme v3 or v4? also will be great if you can share a video with a CSV file that you are uploading with site URL and admin credentials also make sure that you are using the pre_prefix in the CSV file that you have in the database.
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    uldumanglobal
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi answering your very last query... please refer to this topic link: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/quiz-page-layout-change/ I think it is the same as you want. let us know if you have any issues remaining regarding the quiz.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Bulk importing Questions via CSV not working’ is closed to new replies.