Can't access Dashboard (Memory exhausted)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can't access Dashboard (Memory exhausted)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rodrigompaz
    Spectator
    Hello, I can't access dashboard, it gives me an ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Esta página no funciona

xxx.com no ha enviado ningún dato.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE My error log is full of PHP Fatal Errors [13-Jul-2017 17:12:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 253952 bytes) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxx.com/wplms20172/wp-includes/class-requests.php on line 644 I've already increased memory limit, currently is on 700M define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '700M'); The site isn't  even online already. Can you please help me?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please immediately deactivate envato market plugin  . IF you are not able to access wp-admin then please deactivate it via ftp or cpanel by renaming the plugin folder name. refer : https://www.ostraining.com/blog/wordpress/disable-a-wordpress-plugin/ Also try deactivating other third party plugins in your site and check the issue again .
    rodrigompaz
    Spectator
    It was Envato, thanks ALEX, I'm gonna rename it to envato-market-DON't-REACTIVATE XD Is this a plugin's bug?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The envato market plugin causes issues with wplms theme, you do not need this plugin you can simply rename it to deactivate it.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't access Dashboard (Memory exhausted)’ is closed to new replies.