cant search course in announcement

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting cant search course in announcement

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ribaat
    Participant
    hi I cant seem to add course name in the second field "send announcement to students in courses". every time i type in the course name it says "no results found". i am author of the course and also i added the announcement widget on the dashboard but still nothing. i have read some support in the forum that was posted few weeks ago (https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/announcements-dashboard-and-notifications-issues/) that there is a bug that is affecting this feature on the site. is our website also affected by this bug? have you guys fixed this bug?
    Ribaat
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please check the trello link for bug progress
    Ribaat
    Participant
    hi i checked the link and i dont understand anything from it. can you please have a look at the site and see why announcement is not working for me??
    Veronica
    hi can you please share the video of the issue so we can check the same on local as well as the link of the topic you have shared with us was the issue but now fixed so please provide so we can replicate it on our local
    Ribaat
    Participant
    https://www.loom.com/share/131787f4437b4f1b972339c5e797be31 i have shown you the problem i am facing. i cannot send any notifications because no course name appears. i have also previously sent you the login credential if you need to have a look thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    Thanks for this recording, the search will not work when there is any third-party conflicting code is there. So try deactivating all your third-party plugins and check again. Do check the error in console
    Ribaat
    Participant
    hi I deactivated third part apps but it is still not working. some apps I cannot deactivate as it will cause an issue to another site as it is network active and that site is using it. I DO NOT KNOW how to check the error in console why is this happening. i need a way to address students, right now i cant do anything
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, I will check on your site. But I checked all your replies but didn't found your site URL. So please share that, so that I can check the same on your site Please inform me here which plugins I cannot deactivate(in third-party plugins)
    Ribaat
    Participant
    Ribaat
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Ribaat
    Participant
    Ribaat
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘cant search course in announcement’ is closed to new replies.