Certificate Content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate Content

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    I am building my certificates using the pdf builder and I have been able to correctly configure the settings but there are 2 text fields i.e. date & certificate code in my certificate which get their positions reset. https://electrovertlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/sample_ele-cert-web.pdf?1626497740 is the view of the issue. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/certificate-content/#post-362983 is the link of the previous suppport ticket . I am following the exact steps but those 2 fields are causing me problems.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday i hope you have followed these steps properly 1- select the text box in pdf certificate builder choose the width and height accordingly 2- drag and drop the element according to your design 3- choose the alignment of the text there and after that click on the EDIT TEXT 4- after that click the save option then update the entire certificate we need to check the certificate template please provide exact URL and credentials
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    please check now
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    I had to make a few changes and after that the problem again exists. Is there any proper solution to this and can you please mention what steps did u follow to fix that ? As in the near future i will be adding more courses and certificates and setting the parameters is a tedious task now considering the problems.
    Veronica
    well i have just changed the alignment don't use centre align for those elements as it is taking the centre of the entire certificate as you changed the alignment from centre to other it will work
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    Okay , didnt know about this point. Thanks for letting me know. Also this sounds like a bug, please pass this message to the team so that they can fix this. As the width was selected so the text should have been within the placeholder and not in the middle of the img
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    You may now close this topic. Thanks
    Veronica
    ok thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Content’ is closed to new replies.