Chat License not received

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat Chat License not received

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, I purchased the WPLMS Chat plugin through Instamojo direct link. I downloaded the file. But the file is of old version and when installing it is breaking many of the site layout. So, Kindly guide me to download the latest version and also to get the license key for activating it in the site. Thanks.
    Mohamed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we sent your reciept for this and have marked complete our previous failed transaction for chat plugin on wplms.io . Please login and check .
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. I got it to work now. In future please make it possible to get the license key along with instamojo payment. For plugins, I need to open a new support ticket for the license keys. Or I don't know, why the Paypal payment is not working. Anyway, thanks for resolving this. I have one final doubt. Is it possible to make any sound notifications when the chat is started / invited? Both for admin and the students?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is implemented but in some browser that does not works .We need to test it out and fix it .this is an issue as of now .
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply. Can close the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Chat License not received’ is closed to new replies.